Job Vacancies in a ICT Solution Company.
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Support Officer
Reporting Line: Cloud Operations Manager
- The Cloud support analyst will be responsible for providing first level support to cloud & managed services customers in line with Customer SLA requirement.
The specific responsibilities shall include to:
- Work with the GNOC team, Cloud operations team as well as the Managed services team in a shift system to provide 24/7 support to Cloud customers.
- Comply with support processes and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and service level objectives (SLO) are met.
- Provide first level support for cloud customer complaints.
- Support ticket / queue management.
- Identify, recommend and implement potential improvements to service efficiency.
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements.
You will be required to work closely with the:
- Technical- Operations Supports team.
- Customer Service Delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a virtualization & cloud environment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Microsoft system center 2012.
- Experience working on Hyper-V and Active directory.
- Experience with Microsoft public, hybrid and private cloud.
- Experience working with Windows/Linux operating systems.
- Strong Cloud experience skills (AWS or Azure).
- PowerShell scripting experience will be an added advantage.
- Networking experience will be an added advantage.
- Certifications in Linux, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Microsoft System Centre, VMware, Storage, and other Cloud Technologies considered a plus for this position.
- Excellent customer engagement skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Demands of the job:
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to take ownership.
- Prioritizing skills.
- Troubleshooting skills.
Reporting Line: Customer Service Supervisor
Department: Commercial (Sales and Marketing)
- The Service Management Officer will be responsible for monitoring and reporting service levels in line with customer contracts, as well as managing assigned accounts and relationships to ensure customer retention and increased network utilization.
Other responsibilities include:
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for assigned accounts.
- Manage change requests and contract renewals.
- Manage special requests like bandwidth on demand, relocation, migration, IP address requests, price reduction, additional capacities etc.
- Introduce new product offerings and features.
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing, Technical and other customer facing functions to implement agreed SLA standards aimed at enhancing customer satisfaction and promoting loyalty.
- Effective monitoring and reporting of customer performance and utilization.
- Regular customer engagement via calls and visits.
- Schedule and attend customer service review meetings as required.
- Initiate discussions on up sell /cross sell and refer to Sales team.
- Follow up with the technical team to ensure timely equipment retrieval from churned clients for re-use.
- Review and reconcile qualified outages or any breach in SLAs especially upon requests.
- Continuously review processes and behaviors across all points of contact with customers to ensure optimal customer satisfaction and identify areas for process improvement.
- Schedule and execute customer service review meetings and attend customer events (as required) for assigned accounts.
- Track/monitor operational issues and follow up with assigned personnel to ensure timely resolution of problems.
- Manage the process for communicating scheduled outage/emergency activities to internal and external customer base on a timely basis, ensuring availability of accurate data for escalation.
- Perform other tasks as may be required
- Ensure customer data is updated and customer activity effectively tracked in sales force.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Very good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Mature and able to coordinate diverse teams and functions in
- The achievement of a common goal and priority.
- Detailed oriented and able to take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Accountable and dependable.
- Strong organization skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite.
- Ability to develop an in-depth knowledge of product and service offerings.
- Ability to manage difficult situations and customers.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business
- Documents (terms and conditions, technical procedures, etc.)
- Keen attention to detail.
- High level of integrity and professionalism, especially in dealing
- With highly confidential information.
- Time and priority management skills.
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
Deadline: 30th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.