BrentManPower – Our client a leading civil engineering, building and infrastructure provider has need of certain specialised personnel to meet some staffing needs that have arisen due to growth.
Our firm has been asked to help lead a search for the right persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Working with team members and head/senior procurement officer to complete duties as needed.
Job Title: Head Procurement
- Provide a strategic, efficient and flexible procurement service which will deliver optimum value for money, cost savings and best quality of service
- Advise and support staff in procurements and supplier relationships helping to drive better procurement practice
- Assist the company in managing commercial and reputational risks in its relations with external suppliers
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the Company.
- Negotiate and review supplier’s quotes, conditions and payment terms
- Maintain supplier master data files of contacts, correspondence, signed contracts, pricing, proposals in hard and soft format
- Oversee a team of purchasing officers
- Develop and implements strategies for procuring, storing and distributing goods or services and maintain stock levels.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Job Title’ as subject of mail
Application Deadline 30th April, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.