Kranite Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Graduate Trainee Executive, 2018
Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major Supplier and Designer Architectural Hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof; Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Executive
- To exceed set targets in line with the yearly budget. Both individual and team targets
- Responsible for making target daily calls to prospective students who have expressed an interest in studying with us – using accurate information to answer queries at all times
- Understanding and clearly developing a strong response to all objection handling situations to ensure that the schools USPs are brought to the forefront of prospective students minds and sharing this with the rest of the team
- Ensuring the schools terms and conditions, key processes and complaints handling policy are applied at all times
- To represent the school in market development initiatives and other events promoting the school and its brand
- Constantly improving knowledge of the screen industries and ensuring that student queries and questions about the industry are able to be answered.
- Attend weekly meeting with your manager to report on current pipeline, forecast and achievement of targets
- To conduct regular meetings and tours of the school with prospective students and develop improvements to these
- To attend regular open evenings and afternoons (sometimes Saturdays and evenings are required) and work on the development of improvements to these
- Attend and actively contribute to weekly meeting with the Admissions and Marketing team reporting on lead volumes of courses, highlighting courses requiring further marketing for lead volume generation, and suggesting improvements to our processes and activities
- Answering all inbound calls using the standard and providing succinct and comprehensive information to answer the enquiry demonstrating knowledge of the school, screen industry, screen practices and our courses
- Working to develop improvements to the standard.
- Maintaining a good understanding of the schools services and courses through admissions, faculty and administration meetings and attendance at staff meetings.
- Some experience in a commercial focused role, ideally with a training/education/MEDIA SALES background useful but not essential
- Able to excel working and performing highly within a targets based culture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention and focus on detail.
- Roll-up-the-sleeves attitude – proven ability to execute and figure out how to get things done
- Interest and knowledge in the screen industries
- Show a willingness to learn and adapt to new platforms and technologies
- Self starter – An ability to excel in a fast paced, new business environment, where everyone must make a difference to the overall performance of the team
- A team player.
Deadline: 18th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org