AT&A Group Limited offers Investment, Properties & Retail Management Services, we are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Personnel
- The Information Technology (I.T.) Personnel is responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks of AT&A.
- The I.T. personnel reports to the Group Chief Operating Officer, He/ She manages and provides hardware and software maintenance, recommendations, training and consultations about future planning and development of resources.
- Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure maximum access to and implementation of technology services and resources in AT&A.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (degree award not less than a second class lower). A professional certification in Information Technology or a master’s degree would serve as an added advantage.
- The I.T Personnel will be a seasoned individual with a minimum of 2 – 3 years related experience.
The Information Technology Personnel must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Computer hardware and software systems and programs;
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation;
- Computer troubleshooting;
- Computer viruses and security;
- E-mail and internet programs.
- Management and supervisory;
- Team building ;
- Analytical and problem solving;
- Decision makings;
- Effective verbal/ written, Presentation and Listening communications skills;
- Computer skills including the ability to operate Computerized Accounting, Spreadsheet, Word-processing, Graphics, Website development programs at a highly proficient level.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
- Good prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans
- Good evaluation skills
- Good communications skills – written and verbal
- Great IT skills combined with a good head for business
- Confidence in decision-making
- A good team-playing mentality
- Good leadership skills
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Manage information technology and computer systems;
- Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access main activities;
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance;
- Make recommendations about purchase of technology resources;
- Research current and potential resources and services;
- Provide network accounts and passwords as required;
- Monitor security of all technology;
- Develop data management policies and procedures;
- Ensure you keep management and clients updated on progress;
- Advise staff of security breach and/or change in password or security status;
- Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate ;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP);
- Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines;
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development;
- Train staff about potential uses of existing and new technology;
- Provide individual training and support on request;
- Provide recommendations about accessing information and support
- Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems;
- Control the computer systems budgets and expenditures;
- Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software main activities;
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system;
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources Information Technology;
Deadline: 14th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letter to: email@example.com