Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Retailer Manager
- Qualification: HND/ B.Sc Graduate
- Experienced: 5-7 years.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on individual work responsibilities and results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Achieves financial objectives as per annual Business Plan; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining Inventories.
- Contributes to pricing policies and sales strategy formulation by reviewing business results & studying trends; determining additional needed sales promotion;.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and In-Store display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios and plans.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and adequate measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment as per uniform store policy across all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating statements and store wise sales records.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel training and capability development procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Title: Corporate / Enterprise Sales Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- A Candidate who will be able to Motivate and guide sales teams to improve performance and achieve set goals
- An applicant who can collaborate with the marketing, advertising, and production heads to develop and implement plans effective for enhancing sales and overall company performance
- An Applicant who will ensure marketing objectives and activities are in line with sales targets
- A Candidate that will Conduct surveys and research to gather information regarding market trends, potential leads, and sales opportunities
- An Applicant who can compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance
- An Applicant who will ensure provision of proper after sales support and services to clients
- A Candidate who can prepare and present to management periodic budgets/sales forecast
- An Applicant who can organize meetings to discuss sales activities and take decisions on strategies necessary for improvement.
- Develop and implement programs effective for enhancing sales performance
- Contact customers via emails and phone calls to offer them products and services
- Overseeing the hiring and training of their firm’s sales staff to ensure an effective team that delivers increased sales performance.
- In performing their duties, corporate sales managers reach out to customers through emails and phone calls to offer them products and services.
- Delivering of sales pitches and presentations to clients where they highlight the benefits their products offer to customers and encourage them to make a purchase.
- To be effective on his/her role, the corporate sales manager discusses with customers to find out what exactly their needs are and assist them in selecting appropriate product/service that suits the desired specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in a Business-related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in telecom industry
- Candidates must reside in the above location Port Harcourt
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 7th May, 2018.