Workforce Group – Our client, in Agro-chemical Industry is currently looking for suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Department: Sales and Distribution
Reporting to: Sales Manager
- The Sales Officer will be responsible for driving company’s sales, by building productive and professional relationship with existing and prospective customers in the markets.
- Meeting the territory’s sales & collection targets
- Breaking down zone targets into customer targets at the start of the month
- Ensuring that customers pay as per pay term, hence, track payments on customer visits
- Communication of trade promotions
- Sharing relevant product information on features, benefits, correct usage
- Prospecting for new customers in order to expand the customer base
- Gathering competition materials and tools from the customers and updating the decision makers
- Implementing the company’s market strategies at the grass root level
- Maintain and develop a good relationship with customers through personal reference or meetings or via telephone etc.
- Must act as a bridge between the company and its current client base and future as well.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or a related field
- B2C Sales experience of 5-8 years in FMCG/Agro Chemicals
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- The Internal Auditor will be responsible for adding value and improving the company’s operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Finance or other related field
- 5-8years work experience with background in FMCG
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, ICAN, ICMA, etc.)
- Proficiency with auditing software
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements for the company.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for budgeting, inventory, coordination and execution of account reconciliations to ensure excellence delivery in financial control.
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Tax administration covering rendition of returns to tax offices in resolving issues related to tax computational objections and queries
- Ensure the company’s cash management and banking activities are efficiently carried out.
- Manage the company’s accounts payables, accounts receivables and fixed assets.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or Finance
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, ICAN, ICMA, etc.) will be additional advantage.
- 4-7 years Accounting experience with background in FMCG.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using ‘Sales Officer’ as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th April, 2018.