Terragon Group – We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Lead
- The role involves increasing customer acquisition, retention and loyalty, while building a leading corporate brand.
- It also involves developing and driving the overall group marketing strategy and ensuring creative execution.
- Oversee the development and implementation of the Company’s overall brand, marketing plan
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team, business and product heads to articulate the marketing strategy. This process will involve rigorous prioritization and planning to ensure that the Marketing team provides adequate support to all other teams within the business
- Create and execute a broad marketing strategy for Terragon Group, and be responsible for understanding the business model, the company’s services, products and solutions, and positioning them favourably before target audience markets
- Lead the Corporate Marketing to create compelling narratives about Terragon Group and present the company in unique ways.
- Develop and oversee budget and resource management
- Create a focused event participation strategy for sponsored and corporate events that will help Terragon Group reach its target audience
- Create and innovate marketing campaigns for the company’s business segments
- Leverage expertise in developing digital marketing strategies that drive awareness and create leads
- Work with the Research team and guide them on internal and market research, and create a strategy for how to best disseminate Research insights through various communication channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in mobile or tech.
- Relatively young (22 – 32) and not stuck in a set way of doing things.
- Believes in enhancing capabilities, has a strong personality and is engaging.
- Strategic thinker, and has worked an executed a strategic direction for a marketing unit.
- The individual must be creative, very witty, smart, can write and communicate properly.
- Has worked in a B2B technology business previously.
- Work experience that covers product launch, strong corporate communications experience, brand management etc.
- Highly creative and innovative brand builder
- Demonstrated results in building brand equity
- Demonstrated success in developing marketing strategies that have met or exceeded targets
- Experience in leveraging customer analytics, segmentation and new advertising technology to drive business growth
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies
- Team builder and team player
- Resourceful & curious
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced company and liaise effectively with stakeholders across multiple businesses and products
Job Title: Digital Strategy & Insights Lead
- Work as an integrated member of the team, together with Account managers, Creative Lead, and Technology Lead
- Aligns strategy with a client’s business goals and objectives
- Analyze data from a wide range of 3rd party research sources to distil insights, identify new opportunities and inform digital strategies
- Develops framework/methodology/workflow for interactive projects; strategy, marketing
- Works with Practice Leaders to ensure collaboration and progress of the Interactive group
- Collaborate with other teams to inform strategy, design and development decisions
- Understand industry/market intelligence and knowledge of best practices.
- Recognizes project issues and elevates them to the appropriate project team members with suggested, well-thought out solutions.
- Educate [AGENCY] account team and their clients on how to maximize their digital opportunities.
- Develop strategy in the preparation and facilitation of client planning sessions and strategy workshops.
- Drive digital strategy across a variety of our clients / briefs: Advising on actionable strategies involving social media, mobile, web design / functionality, online media, etc.
- Development of primary strategy artifacts, including: – Strategy Reports – Implementation Plans – Communication Plans – Audience Profiles – User Scenarios – Feature Roadmaps – Operational Measurement Plans
- Provide analytical and decision support to key decision makers, helping to make better strategic and tactical decisions
- Corporate image/Publicity Corporate image/Publicity
- Develop strategic insights through the use of various social media monitoring tools
- Revenue generation/market expansion
- Produces research analysis reports including business profiles, competitive profiles, score cards and situational analysis summaries.
- Draws parallels with the team to deliver on strategic vision, digital marketing initiatives and strategy
- Coordinates research efforts with other internal and external research departments and/or providers. Metrics and Analytics
- 3-5 Years in a Research/Strategy Role in a Digital advertising industry is a must. Google certification is will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated leadership skills in strategy and management of key internal and external stakeholders/vendors.
Application Deadline 27th April, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.