DEW Initiative – Our mission is to create a digital economy network – that will help solve social problem such as: unemployment and poverty – by way of digital entrepreneurship and competency enhancement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
- The role of the Digital Marketing Executive will design, create and drive online marketing efforts to support the Business goals of developing, growing and expanding an online market place for products and presence.
Duties & Responsibilities
- This role will lead the digital marketing activities, primarily through digital means such as search, social media, affiliate, viral, marketing and so on.
- Build Engage and maintain our social media presence;
- Develop and manage CRM strategy through emails and ensure user data is captured in line with defined CRM and data management best practices;
- Analyze data, knowledge and ROI analysis from marketing campaigns and develop a comprehensive report for evaluation of all digital marketing campaigns;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against goals;
- Create and develop design layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters and related materials and perform any other duties assigned.
- Basic Graphics Design skills with proficiency in Photoshop, Corel Draw.
- Proven track record in creating and delivering successful and innovative digital marketing campaigns
Job Title: Business Developer & Marketing Officer
- The business development manager is in charge of developing business solutions.
- The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company.
- He/She will manage client accounts and come up with new sales and services ideas. This includes new sales strategies, service approaches, sales pitches, and business plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Gleaning and recommending more effective and efficient service approaches through existing services, reports etc
- Managing company and client expectations
- Creating sales pitches
- Executing sales objectives
- Managing client accounts Brainstorming with business development team and management to create new project strategies
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective and existing clients
- Attending networking events
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Motivating team members to exceed expected goals
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Researching market and industry trends; making recommendations based on same.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Administration, or related field
- Three to five years of previous experience in sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or related field
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
- Excellent communication, IT and digital marketing skills would be added advantage.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Eager and knowledgeable to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Think creatively to develop new concepts and produce designs.
- Create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and pleasing manner.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials for brochures, logos, websites, social media and other media.
- Ensure final productions are error-free and reflect desired specifications.
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies and work as part of a team to achieve team goals.
Deadline: 11th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com