Audacious is Nigeria’s fastest growing fashion retail organization. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.
Audacious currently has ten outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before the end of year 2018. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.
We require qualified candidates to fill the role below:
Job Title: Sales Associates
Locations: Delta, Lagos, Cross River, Enugu, Abuja
- The sales Associate is responsible for delivering excellent customer service experience, visual merchandising of stock, inventory taking and sales.
- Responsible for providing the absolute best customer service in the store.
- Posses the ability to demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and is capable of giving expert advice.
- Displays merchandise to attract customers to the store in order to boost sales.
- Regularly takes stock of sales, stock rotation, displays and organization of merchandise.
- Ensures the ambience of the store is adequately maintained by making sure the fixtures, fittings and lightings are in proper condition.
- Maintains the quality of the store’s selling presentation by monitoring and maintaining the inventory stock on the store floor by replenishing any emptying section with new merchandise.
- Adhere to loss prevention and inventory control and compliance procedures.
- Keeps track of product inventory and assist in periodic physical inventory count.
- Assists in processing merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Identify customer needs and direct them to the appropriate product, using suggestive selling.
- give concise information on the products’ specifications to aid buying.
- Undertake retail and customer service activities within the store to optimize and exceed sales targets, profitability and customer satisfaction in conjunction with the Retail Store Manager.
- Place special orders or call other stores to find desired items.
- Ability to use cash registers to ring up transactions, which may involve using barcode scanners, calculators and debit card machines.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Strive to create innovative ways to challenge normal retail conventions.
- Updates clients with latest seasonal wardrope collections.
- Captures customers feedback and help solve customer’s complaints.
- Helps customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives.
- Advise customers on utilization and care of merchandise.
- Ensures fitting room is kept tidy and neat always.
- Provide excellent aftersales service.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com