Crossover is an innovative financial microfinanance/mortgage instituition offering various financial products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- To monitor internal control and ensure that staff comply with the bank’s accounting system and internal control policies.
- Carry out all duties that focus on monitoring compliance with the bank’s internal control policies in the branches and units.
- Check loan forms and files for adequacy, precedent to disbursement.
- Verify client’s business to confirm feasibility precedent to loan disbursement.
- Pay random visit to client site, for account reconciliation.
- Facilitate training of client before disbursement of loan and interview and attends to clients before opening of accounts.
- Ensure all KYC and KYB documents are properly filed before reconciliation.
- Check petty cash book on a daily basis.
- Monitor bank’s assets and identify any obsolete or idle assets for efficient disposal as may be required.
- Prepare compliance and control reports as may be appropriate.
- Perform other duties, as may be assigned by the Head, Internal Control.
- Check all books of account to ensure they are free of errors.
- Verify all expenses made in the branch, including price verification and certification of payment voucher.
- Bachelor’s/HND from a recognized academic institution in Accounting, or related field.
- Minimum of Two (2) years relevant experience as an Internal Control officer in a Microfinance Bank.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability and aptitude to work with detail, precision, speed, and accuracy.
- Knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft excel, word processing.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 13th April, 2018.