KDR Investments Limited is an indigenous Nigerian Company and is managed by a team of Nigerian experts, executes work by a qualified and well trained labor force is particularly committed to focusing on Health, Safety and Environmental Protection in accordance with international practice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Environmental / HSE Manager
Location: RiversJob Description
- Solid waste management and disposal.
- Air & Noise Pollution Control.
- Waste recycling.
- Occupational Health and safety management.
- Domestic and Industrial waste management.
- Water Treatment and Effluent management and control.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- General business development.
- New product development.
- Growing existing business.
- Liaising with clients and providing creative solutions to business problems.
- Strategy coordinations.
Job Title: General Admin / Strategy Officer
Responsibilities of the Job
- Administration; organizing, monitoring and directing operational activities.
- Initiating prompt solutions to resolve business issues and challenges.
Education and Skills
- First Degree and strong administrative skill.
- Post qualification experience in similar fields will be considered a strong factor.
Desired work experience:
- Must posses excellent managerial skill and very innovative.
- Proven experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant role.
- Familiarity with office equipment, including printers and relevant machines.
- Knowledge of office policies and procedures.
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular).
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th May, 2018.