BIOMEDICS Limited is a medical laboratory situated at a prominent location (Total Garden) in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria, has vacant job positions for three field marketers.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Minimum of National Diploma qualification in any field.
- The applicant must have an idea of what marketing is.
- Past experience as a field marketer or public relations personnel would be an added advantage.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn on the job are required.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite application and skill in Internet usage.
- Ability to write report and document tasks.
- Ability to manage clients & business partners.
- Good communication ability (oral & written).
- Knowledge of the Ibadan target market environment.
- Must be able to implement cost-effective marketing strategies and tactics to ensure targets are met and surpassed.
- Must be ready to go for field marketing and must be efficient in the sale of services.
- Grows sales with existing clients and generates additional sales through the identification and conversion of new clients.
- Preferably residing in Ibadan as the job is based in Ibadan.
- Time management to meet deadlines.
- Able to write excellent marketing proposals and other materials.
- Accountability and multi-tasking.
- Strong Customer/ client facing and excellent persuasive skills.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Responsible for day to day prospecting for new business clients/partners, executing the company’s marketing plans/campaigns and managing the existing business clients and partners.
- Field marketing activities, documenting tasks, prospects and progress through daily reports and other periodic reporting.
- Carry out any other assigned tasks by the management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a current C.V including referees, a cover letter, to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 2nd April, 2018
- Send your CVs alone, doing otherwise will lead to the rejection of your application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Selected applicants will be contacted via their email for an interview within a short period of time because they are to start work in April 2018.