Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client is a major player in the Manufacturing industry with specialisation in pharmaceutical products.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Job Reference: 1428
Function: Commercial & Communication
- The incumbent will act as the key link between the company and healthcare professionals with the aim to meet sales targets in a fast-paced business environment.
- The goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of the company’s pharmaceutical and medical products to maximize sales growth.
- Liaise with and persuade targeted general practitioners, specialists, pharmacists and other health care professionals to prescribe company products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Assess clients’ needs and present suitable promoted products.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and result reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Describe the risks and benefits of specific drugs and respond to detailed technical questions.
- Schedule appointments, file sales and expense reports, plan and give presentations, and manage customer information databases.
- Serve customers by selling pharmaceutical products and meeting customer needs.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- A degree in Marketing or a Pharmaceutical field.
- Proven work experience as a pharmaceutical rep or in medical sales
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent negotiation, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be confident, assertive, results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online