Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical manufacturing organization, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microbiology Laboratory Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos (ideal candidates must reside in Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Fagba and immediate environs etc)
- The job holder will be involved in carrying out sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analysing in cooperation with the rest of the laboratory team.
- National Diploma (OND only) in Science Laboratory Technology and related courses.
- Computer literacy and experience with Laboratory Information Systems.
- Accuracy and close attention to detail.
- Strong analytical judgement.
- Age bracket should be between 20 – 30 years.
- A minimum of one year related experience as a laboratory assistant.
- Proven working experience as a lab assistant.
- Familiarity with automated laboratory equipment.
- Perform laboratory tests.
- Follow methodologies in carrying routine tasks.
- Analyze experimental data and interpret results to write reports and summaries of findings.
- Monitor and observe experiments, recording production and test data for evaluation.
- Report problems or concerns to line manager immediately.
- Any other task assigned by line manager.
- Adhere to correct procedures, policies and health/safety guidelines.
- Order and store lab supplies and equipment.
- Perform maintenance of laboratory equipment and prepare laboratory reagents; document results and procedures in a lab notebook.
- Provide administrative assistance to team members.
- Manages laboratory information and completes registration and test order entry.
Proposed salary is N35,000/ m.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘MBLA’ as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 20th April, 2018.
Note: Only experienced OND candidates will be invited for interviews.