Rovedana is a leading firm in outsourcing and consulting services to help you regain your focus. At Rovedana, our world revolves around your business. Our Business Process Outsourcing practice will assist your business in all forms of operational management so you can increase your productivity and reduce overall costs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource /Admin Manager
- We are currently in search of an experienced human resource/admin manager whose mission is to identify, retain, and mentor talents that share values that fit into the organizational culture.
- She will be reporting to the CEO.
- Employee relation
- Head haunting
- Health and safety
- Establishing KPI’s in collaboration with department heads.
- Career coaching.
- Support plan future personnel needs
- Providing staff training and development
- Operating pay and benefits policies
- Counselling staff about any problems they may have, either at work or personally.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and trades persons, vendors (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Weekly: Staff Attendance, weekly budget, reorder levels
- Monthly: HR Administration-(Payroll, Disciplinary actions, Employee Turnover, New hire, promotions, transfers, Termination, Health and safety, Leave administration) Miscellaneous-(Birthdays, Anniversary, Employee transfer, years of service), Monthly operational budget, Monthly inventory count, Damages and repairs, Office assets.
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Facilitate on-boarding and induction of new staff
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the new employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Must be a Female.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science related field and CIPM,
- About 2 -5 years relevant experience.
Job Title: Sales Manager
- We are currently in search of an experienced marketing manager whose mission is to identify market niche for rovedana product offerings and tailor product(s) that best meets the needs of client’s within the niche, whilst growing customer base and bottom line.
- She/he will be reporting to the CEO of Rovedana Ltd.
- Organise and attend business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales pitch for prospective clients
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Prepare sales plan annually which will be reviewed quarterly.
- Design and adopt go-to market strategies for team members to help drive sales and deliverables.
- Conduct sales review meeting for compiling and analysing pipelines.
- Preparation of proposals to suit client’s request.
- Develop and implement a territory business plan and sales strategy
- Identify, manage, and close business through completing monthly sales objectives.
- Establish a keen understanding of various product benefits and the ability to communicate our competitive advantages to attain sales.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Weekly: Activity report (Lead generation, follow-ups, prospect and closed accounts)
- Monthly: Competitors analysis, market research, sales-performance.
- Develop a strong community network to enhance new business opportunities
- Develop negotiating strategies for potential clients
- Work with internal teams to initiate, complete and deliver quality service to client upon payment.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in business development.
- Strong knowledge of industry trends and competitor benchmarks
- Strong personal initiative; ability to work independently
- Strong communication, customer service and relationship management ability
- Strong organizational ability
- Demonstrate the ability to problem solve
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills
- Ability to establish and build relationships quickly with global team members as well as within.
Deadline: 18th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be “HR/Admin Manager”.