Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of two international brands, Domino’s Pizza and Cold Stone Creamery.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 50 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing with presence in Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan and Enugu.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Candidate is required to have 3-5 years’ hands-on experience in managing online brand visibility
- First Degree in related field.
Job Title: Tax and Compliance Officer
Purpose / Role
- Main purpose of this role is to help creating tax strategies for dealing with different tax authorities as well as managing tax authorities on daily basis.
Key aims and objectives
- To ensure the company is in full compliance with tax laws and regulations
- To ensure the Company follows on other statutory compliances such as ITF, PAYE, NHF and others
- To establish good relationship with tax and official authorities
- To ensure timely remittance of the tax liabilities
- Prime responsibilities and duties
- Calculating tax liability, ensuring compliance is completed speedily and efficiently, and submitting tax returns and associated documents by the appropriate deadlines
- Carrying out detailed computations to calculate tax liability and advising on how to minimize a client’s liability
- Monthly computation of VAT and Consumption taxes as well as WHT, Paye among others
- Researching, analyzing and interpreting changing tax legislation
- Liaising and negotiating with tax authorities
- Producing reports and presentations with the achieved results
- Advising and consulting in order to provide advice about tax legislation, eg ensuring business and assets are properly structured to minimize the incidence of taxation
- Advising on employee incentivisation schemes, eg share options, share ownership trusts, tax-efficient employee benefits and the creation of employee benefit trusts
- Advising on aspects of property transactions, including acquisitions of foreign property, and the use of tax efficient structures in property deals, including the effective use of partnerships and co-ownership structures
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by Accounts Manager or Head of Finance.
- Monthly Summary Tax report
- Individual monthly tax calculations per location – Abuja. Ibadan, Enugu, Lagos
- Reports relating to calculation of various tax and statutory liabilities
Experience / Education Required:
- 5+ relevant working experience as a tax consultant, tax advisor or tax officer
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Detail-oriented with expert knowledge of (GAAP) accounting and tax procedures and financial reporting practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex data in an organized, concise manner
- Independent, mature, self-initiative and possesses positive attitude.
- Make decisions and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Demonstrated self-starter and problem solver
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and at the same time deliver time results and reports.
- Team player and fast worker.
Job Title: Restaurant ManagerLocation: LagosJob Description
- Managers are trained and required to handle all aspects of managing the business; from the preparation of food to the delivery of the final product, hiring, firing and the profit and loss.
- Main responsibilities would be the management of product, service and image of the restaurant.
- In Domino’s, the store manager has ultimate responsibility for the day-to-day operations and will always be working towards and exceeding performance targets.
- This role also represents a significant opportunity to entrepreneurial applicants, there is strong potential for career progression within the company and applicants will be required to show a desire to fulfill these ambitions.
- To meet and exceed performance targets
- To recruit, train and manage other branch staff
- Create a fun and professional working environment
- Provide a consistently high quality product and service to customers
- Liaise with other senior management regarding marketing and business development
- Ensure that health and safety and cleanliness standards are upheld at all times
- Diploma/Degree in Hospitality, Hotel and Catering, Food Sciences or any related discipline.
- Three years experience managing in a quick service restaurant is highly desirable
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- People skills
- Customer orientated
- Good command of English
- Must be able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
Deadline: 28th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the position as the subject of the mail.