Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Sales Finance Support
- Manage orders to delivery process seamlessly for Direct and Indirect sales channels, Account reconciliation for Direct and Indirect sales channels and provide sales operations support to manage current and future deliverables.
- Fluent in English
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Mathematics, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Operations Research or any related discipline.
- MBA is desirable.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience including:
- 1 years’ experience in Sales operations/Finance Support in a telecom or FMCG company.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Proficient in the use of ERP
- Some exposure to systems and tools such as Sales forces tools, Partner management system, Business Objects, Oracle, Hyperion or other types database inquiries
- Relevant professional membership and certifications is an added advantage
Key Role Responsibilities
- Day to Day Sales Order processing, Collections confirmation and Order fulfilment for both Direct and Indirect Sales
- Hybrid PIN operations and support
- Ensure that online channels (GTB, Selfcare, Quickteller, Clickatel and other partners) do not experience stock out and also account for transactions on the channel.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Sales Support & Performance Analysis Manager.
- Account reconciliation for all Business partners and Indirect sales channel (ntel stores, retail partner, online channels and High touch sales force)
- Act as subject matter expert for Business Partners and all Sales agent helpdesk/complaint resolution by troubleshooting and escalating as appropriate for unhindered sales.
- Handle all Business Partner communications for product price change and incentive payment
- Work with our cross functional partners (Direct Sales, Indirect Sales, Finance, Legal/Regulatory, IT, Marketing and Strategy) to ensure the successful execution (planning to implementation) of monthly/quarterly incentives & promotional initiatives for the Business Partners, as well as identifying opportunities for on-going program improvements and enhancements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 16th April, 2018.