Reactor Beverages Limited is a Nigerian company that manufactures natural healthy non-alcoholic functional beverages. We produce quality beverages using the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards. We are committed to excellence and quality service delivery to our customers and consumers.
We wish to build and sustain a reputation of excellence in manufacturing, distribution, marketing, and sales processes. We intend to be a reference point in the beverage industry in Nigeria, through innovative products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to perform clerical tasks in a well-organised and timely way.
- You will need to act proactively and without guidance while understanding the needs and characteristics of people with whom you work with.
- Be the point of contact between the executives and company employees/clients and manage information flow
- Manage executives’ diaries and arrange their daily schedule (set up meetings, travel, speaking engagements)
- Oversee the performance of other clerical and administrative staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Proven working experience as a executive assistant or senior executive assistant
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Aware of the latest office gadgets and applications
- Acquainted with office management systems and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- B.Sc in Public Admin or any related field
- PA diploma or certification would be considered a plus
Job Title: Machine Operator
- We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs.
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- HND or its equivalent in engineering or related field.
Job Title: Branch Manager
- We are looking for a talented Branch manager to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation.
- You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation.
- The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Proven branch management experience, as a manager or similar role
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practises
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- BS in Business Administration or related field
Job Title: Production Supervisor
- We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to oversee our production operations.
- You’ll guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
- The goal is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee and coach employees
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- HND in Business Administration, Engineering or any relevant field.
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation
- The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- B.S Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager, retail manager or assistant manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
Job Title: Materials Manager
- Reactor Beverages Limited is a Nigerian company that manufactures natural healthy non-alcoholic functional beverages. We produce quality beverages using the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards. We are committed to excellence and quality service delivery to our customers and consumers.
- The goal is to ensure our operations have always an adequate flow of the material they need.
- We are looking for an experienced Materials manager to manage inventory and purchasing procedures of raw materials and other supplies used in our company.
- Proven experience as materials manager
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- A problem-solver
- BSc/BA in logistics or relevant field
- Experience in shipping and receiving
- Familiarity with supply chain and inventory management systems
- Understanding of forecasting and budgeting
- Working knowledge of SAP MM
- Collaborate with other managers to determine supply needs
- Control inventory levels and ensure availability of material during emergencies
- Supervise, evaluate and coach subordinates
- Maintain relationships and negotiate with suppliers
- Keep detailed records on procurement activity, materials quantity, specifications etc.
- Assist in forecasting to plan future orders
- Purchase supplies and materials according to specifications
- Coordinate and supervise receiving and warehousing procedures
- Oversee distribution of supplies in the organization
Deadline: 4th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV’s and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org