Ongoing Recruitment in a Smart Card Manufacturing Company
Job Title: Head of Operations (Card)
- The applicant for this must be able to plan, direct and coordinate the day to day operations of the company by formulating policies consistent with goals of the company.
- The applicant must have a good first degree in Engineering, Applied Science, Humanities or Printing Technology related degree.
- 5-7 years experience is required.
- Must have hands on knowledge of Lithography.
- Usage of Heidetberg/Kodak/Agfa is compulsory and will be an added advantage
- Applicants must have a good first degree in Marketing, Management Sciences or any other related discipline, with a minimum of 3 years working experience and good communication skills
- The applicants must have skills to market:
- Commercial prints and reliable customer base
- Bank payment cards and instant issuance payment
- Payment system cards
- A good first degree in a relevant Engineering discipline or related discipline (Commercial Printing and Press) with experience in Pre-order, press and post press production.
- Knowledge on printing machines, start to finish process involved in commercial printing with years of experience in said field.
- Applicants must have a good first degree in Social Science, Management Science and any related discipline, with a minimum of 4 years Postgraduate experience. CIPM, NIM, CIA is an advantage.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 3 or more years of related experience.
Deadline: 19th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com