Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Intern
Job ID: SLS00002509
Locations: Abuja and Kaduna
- Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands?
- Are you intrigued by the idea in building long-term business relationships with our customers?
- Then an Internship in our Sales Department is the right place for you to gain a great experience.
We are looking for:
- Recent graduates with B.Sc or HND (Second Class Upper and above only)
- Must be willing to work in the Northern region of Nigeria
- Good command of the Hausa language and MS Office tools
- Candidates must have at least 4 months free period for the Internship program before their NYSC start date
- Born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Fluent in English
Your Role as an Intern in Sales
Trade Marketing & Category Management:
- You have the commercial responsibility for a category (e.g. Baby care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.) for Nigeria
- Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by making strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion.
- You will work alongside with the Brand leaders.
Key Account Management:
- Externally focused on national and key accounts, you will contribute to national negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions.
- You will collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
What we Offer
- We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and to have the ownership of at least one or two big projects.
- Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program, including some days with our Sales force.
- The Sales internship program is the best way to start building your career at P&G. Our career paths are based on promotion from within: All of our Commercial Sales Directors have started their career in the field!
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online