Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with presence in Nigeria. The Nigerian office has decided to start the search for:
Job Title: Product Manager
- The Production Manager will be responsible for development, implementation and accountability for operational plans which optimise profitability, market share and revenue growth for brand (s) in the short and long term.
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Organising relevant training sessions.
- Education: Degree or equivalent in relevant.
- Experience: 7+ years of production supervision experience
- Knowledge of cGMPs and experience supervising in pharmaceutical.
- Sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, including well-developed communication and problem solving skills.
- Good planning, analytical skills, and a thorough understanding of manufacturing, packaging and/or warehousing processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong listening skills and presentation skills are required.
- Ability to provide work direction across multiple production areas and shifts.
- Ability to manage in high pressure environments
Deadline: 30th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com Kindly make the “Job Title” the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.