Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Methods and Well Integrity Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotational
- Develop strategies to minimize the impact of sand production on the top side production facilities
- Follow up the strategies for sand production monitoring, quantification and management – e.g. thermography data, sand jetting, choke condition monitoring, etc.
- Follow up and closure of well integrity related downgraded situations and other audit actions
- Participation in peer review for Well Operations and Well Integrity
- Documentation – Provide well integrity compliance KPIs, document work progress. Issue progress reports, make monthly presentations
- Writing of CMS documents to serve as reference for JVA Production methods in well and asset integrity management
- Close out existing audit actions related to sand management within Production Support domain.
- Analyse reported choke and flow line failures for tell-tale signs of sand erosion and propose remedy to avoid future occurrence
- Define the top-side sand handling capacity /maximum allowable sand rate and the strategies to minimise the impact of sand production on production facilities.
- Collect and consolidate existing topside sand monitoring results/data, analyse and summarize to give status, trends, KPI and issue recommendations based on results analysis
- Participate in barrier failure investigations; and ensure that best practices are shared within relevant teams and shareholders
- Provide fit-for-purpose and techno-economic solutions to remedy defective envelopes / well barrier elements
- Propose fit-for-purpose topside solids control system in coordination with Process department.
- Champion operational pigging (collect and analyse existing data)
- Preparation of procedure to handle operational pigging
- Review and optimisation of the existing KPI-MRT file for Asset integrity test and monitoring
- Update of Site Operating Philosophies and Operating Manuals.
- Carry out Risk assessment to determine the level of risk associated with wells with anomalies within the COMPANY’s JV asset-Onshore and offshore
- Understand and promote the COMPANY’S health, safety & environmental policy and objectives
- Work in accordance with the COMPANY’S rules and approved procedures
- Intervene to stop unsafe acts and practices
- Accountable for the well-being and safety of own self and others
Minimum academic qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or any other relevant Engineering Discipline
- A higher degree (M.Sc) in Petroleum Engineering is an advantage
Application Deadline 4th May, 2018.