Max-Migold Limited – Our client a recreation company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
Department: Facility Maintenance
Reports to: Facility Manager
- The Project Officer role is a highly analytic and strategic role towards providing support to the Facility Manager.
- The Project Officer works in a supervisory capacity, primarily acting as a support for the Facility Manager.
- He oversees the management, maintenance, and development for all Projects within the recreational center.
- Educational Qualification Required University degree or its equivalent in Facilities Management, Project Management or Engineering
- A Master’s Degree in related field will be an added advantage
- Professional Qualification an additional advantage.
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM)
- Project Management Institute (PMI), etc
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in Project Management, Operations and Maintenance, with at least one (1) year managerial experience in Estate / Facilities Management.
- Ability to provide oversight for project(s) and all related activities to ensure quality assurance and safety.
- Good project management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use efficient and cost-effective approaches to integrate technology into the workplace.
- Is able to be objective and to fairly evaluate the different aspects of a situation, and to make an ethical decision.
- Provides intelligence communication that is also timely and forthright.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of operational management within the sports/leisure/hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of inventory management practices and operating procedures.
- Detail with strong organizational skills and the ability to plan and prioritize work schedules according to deadlines.
- Good Technology know-how and IT Savvy.
- Working Condition includes foot movements within the recreational facilities for project management, supervisory duties, communication with staff, attention to details and good record keeping.
- Physical demands include a lot of walking for routine inspections and climbing where required.
- Start-up and commissioning operations of new projects and major maintenance work after completion.
- Management of multiple projects, construction and maintenance activities executed by both internal teams and contractors.
- Assist in specifications development, tendering process covering the full spectrum of construction, renovation, and maintenance work as they arise/evolve.
- Initiate development, recommendation, and implementation of periodical programs activities to provide direction for the recreational center’s construction, renovation, and major maintenance programs.
- Provide ‘project closeout’ and ‘lesson learnt’ reports as appropriate, upon project and major maintenance work completion.
- Frequently report and conduct regular inspections of the s premises for needed services and repairs.
- Assist the department to deliver efficient and effective project planning support services.
- Verify routine maintenance on public spaces, meeting rooms, halls, sections, back of the house spaces, and external areas.
- Follow and adhere to prescribed safety procedures for personnel, contractors, and equipment at all times.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online