Romanspage Global – Our client, due to expansion, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Degree in Property Management or related courses
- Working knowledge of building and grounds maintenance
- Computer proficiency including MS Office and property management software
- Knowledge of relevant local, state and federal legislation and regulations
- Training on facility management will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of financial and accounting principals
- Understanding of marketing and customer service principles
- Working knowledge of marketing and sales activities
- Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements
- Working knowledge of contracts and agreements
- Motivation for Sales
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Customer service orientation
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Resource management
- Data collection and management
- Supervisory skills