Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a global pharmaceutical company with presence in Nigeria. The Nigerian office has decided to start the search for candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: QA/QC Manager
- The QA/QC Manager shall ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before the product reaches our customers. He/she will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
- The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
- Critically evaluate Quality systems to ensure that best practice is promoted
- Responsible for ensuring that Health & Safety are complied with and advise on safety issues as they relate to the use of chemicals.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems to ensure that all information required to run the Quality Service is in place.
- Lead risk assessment and documentation of major changes made to the Pharmacy Manufacturing services.
- Approve, monitor and review critical documentation such as Master Production worksheets and Standards Operating Procedures and associated documentation.
- Review test methods for chemical and microbiological testing.
- Manage the maintenance and further development of microbiological, physical and chemical monitoring programmes for all production and storage environments, equipment, processes, and staff.
- Prepare, approve, monitor and review specifications for starting materials, finished products and packaging materials to ensure compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Undertake and sign off risk assessments and develop options to manage risk within technical services.
- Ensure that stability data is established and stability data files are maintained to support shelf lives and storage conditions assigned to each product prepared.
- Maintain, and ensure compliance with any accreditation obtained by QA/QC staff.
- Ensure that all medicines manufactured are made in accordance with relevant National and Regional guidelines and policies.
- Establish sampling procedures to select or secure samples in accordance with specifications.
- Generate Certificates of Analysis on request to support the external supply of medicinal batch products.
- Establish storage requirements and evaluate storage conditions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or other related field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience with a multinational Pharmaceutical Company
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Experience in a QC Laboratory and a QA Department
- Experience of managing and developing a Quality Service
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems, analyse root cause and propose solutions for complex problems
- High level of work organisation, self-motivation, drive for performance and improvement, and flexibility in approach and attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com kindly make the job title subject of the mail
Application Deadline 9th May, 2018.
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.