Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer – Rotating Equipments
Job ID: 32450
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Permanent
Reports to: AM Rotating Equipment.
Overall Purpose of the Role
- Overhaul, repair, installation and servicing of Rotating Equipment
- Responsible for overhaul, repair, installation and servicing of rotating equipment both in the workshop and field locations (. i.e. pumps compressors and generators)
- Daily reporting on field and workshop operations.
- Proper diagnosis of problems reported by clients on their equipment
- Articulate Technical reporting of findings on equipment defects
- Find long lasting solution to problems diagnosed on defective equipment.
- Proper and effective use of company’s tools and equipment.
- Ensure safety standards and procedures are adhered to both in the workshop and on sites.
- Ensure adequate use of personal protective equipment both in the workshop and work sites
- Bring up proposals on income generation drive for the service centre.
- Effective execution of any other duties that may be assigned by the management
- Corporate Representation of the company in client’s facilities
- Protection of the confidentiality of company’s secret document.
Person Specification/Required Skill
- B.Sc/ HND Mechanical Engineering in any of government approved/recognised institutions in Nigeria.
- He/She must have a Five (5) years experience in installation, maintenance/ repair of the following industrial equipment used in Oil & Gas industry:
- Pumps (Centrifugal & Reciprocating)
- Compressors (Centrifugal, Piston & Screw)
- Heavy-duty diesel Power generators & gas injectors of various capacities
- Industrial valves and Actuators of various capacities
- He/she must be computer literate and has a good communication skill.
- He/She must be able to work in workshop/site with no/little supervision.
- Offshore field experience and experience in Laser alignment tool (horizontal & vertical) are at an advantage.
- Valid safety courses.
- Very sound written, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and implement testing and certification of project equipment.
- A team player.
- Quick thinker and quick to respond to any emergency.
- Customer service oriented.
- An exemplary leader.
Job Title: Head of Trade Marketing
Directly Reporting to: Marketing Director
Summary of the Job
- A key contributor to the success of any company strategic plan, is an effective Trade Marketing that will demonstrate industry leadership by translating into action Trade and Brand Strategic Plans into excellent Commercial Activity Plans that will be sustainable and win at the point of purchase, while meeting both Customers and Users’ needs
- The Head of Trade Marketing is accountable for the development and implementation of the Trade Marketing strategies required to achieve the defined business growth objectives across all sales channels.
Purpose of Role
- Work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Trade Marketing Managers in the regions to develop & implement National and Regional BTL activities across the company’s brands.
Role Size and Market Complexity:
- The Trade Marketing Team consists of the Head, Trade Marketing Managers and Trade Marketing Assistants based in the regions, and with heavy interface with Sales, Marketing, Procurement and external partners such as BTL Agencies and Consultants.
- BTL will become increasingly important if we are to win in the increasingly competitive market space for the Company’s brands.
Main Activities / Responsibilities
- Develop Trade Marketing Strategy and Plans
- Develop deep understanding of customer & consumer insights that will unlock activity success
- Provide Field Sales Managers, Account Managers or Distributor Sales Teams with the tools and support materials to drive excellent implementation of sales drivers with Customers nationally.
- To manage Trade Marketing Managers to deliver excellent implementation of Commercial Activities across the Country, and provide monthly and quarterly reports and overview for regular business review.
- Develop and maintain an outstanding brand visibility for the Company’s Brands at purchase points.
- Maintain excellent communication between Sales Team, Marketing team and external Partners.
- Engage, Set up, closely manage and assess 3rd party teams and BTL Agencies in line with company policy.
- Conduct effective measurement and evaluation (M&E) of all promotional activities. Build measurement and evaluation plans for all commercial activities implemented.
- Develop and maintain national outlet database with customer/ channel classification.
- Manage the Trade Marketing Budget
Requirements, Education & Qualifications
- Graduate caliber essential
- Minimum 8-10 years blend of commercial experience in Trade Marketing or Sales with minimum of 5 years in a managerial position.
- Field Sales experience in FCMG and Telco Industry is essential.
- Business orientated professional or post-graduate qualifications an added advantage.
Specific Work Experience:
- Strong track record in Marketing or Sales at a management level, with practical experience in Field Sales Operations and Account Management
- A track record in roles that require analytical thinking, Sales data and trends analysis
- A good understanding of Sales Processes, tools and systems and their interaction to deliver brilliant execution in trade
- Previous Experience in leading teams both directly and indirectly, delivering results through teams and strong evidence of passion for coaching Team. Management of remote team desirable
- Hands on coaching experience on Sales force effectiveness, Sales driver’s knowledge and applications, Customer/Channel Classification, Targeted Trade Investment, Customer Profitability, and Customer Relationship Management.
- Previous exposure to strategy development is valuable.
- Strong project management skills, Commercial and financial capability are important.
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder management skills; previous experience in working with other functions, particularly Field Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Procurement, Supply, Finance, and external partners such as BTL Agencies is valuable.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 2nd May, 2018.