PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate – Assurance (Financial Services)
Reference Number: 125-NIG00176
Job type: Permanent
- Finance or Accounting related background
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead, supervise, mentor, coach and evaluate engagement teams on financial audits of Banks, Investment companies and Oil & Gas/Energy companies using International Standards on Auditing (ISA)
- Lead Accounting Advisory and other Assurance Engagements.
- Serve as effective liaison and representative between the firm and the client.
- Work harmoniously and productively within a team; providing necessary supports to superior and motivating less experienced team members to deliver their work in the most efficient and effective manner.
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent)
- Good analytical and organisational abilities
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Effective communication skills when working at all levels
- A demonstrated ability to take responsibility, work autonomously and use initiative, especially when working to tight deadlines
- 3 – 5 years audit experience
- Focused and initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential)
- A passion for delivering an exceptional client service
Application Deadline 12th May, 2018.