CornerStone Staffing – Our client, a Blue-chip company, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst – eCommerce and Order Management
- You will be responsible for reviewing data, providing insight, analysis and data solutions through clear visual, written and verbal communication that lead to setting out requirements for initiating works.
Education and Experience
- Technical Master’s Degree (e.g., Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics).
- MBA from a top tier school preferred
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distil complex issues and detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans
- Demonstrated experience and excellence in driving complex and cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modeling, and advanced test plan design and analysis
Skills and Competencies:
- Structured “systems” thinker. When engaging with any problem, you think not only about the immediate solution but also ways to help solve problem at scale through systems and repeatable processes.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter. You thrive in a fast-moving environment and are independently capable of seeking information, corralling resources, and delivering results without waiting for direction.
- High-energy, positive team player. You have a proven ability to influence without authority and build strong working relationships with business partners; this is a highly cross-functional role, so a low ego and a high instinct for collaboration are musts.
- Lead the business analysis on small Programmes / Complex projects to develop an optimised solution to meet business need that is appropriate, deliverable and affordable ensuring the avoidance of incompatible architectures and maximising the leverage of existing architectures.
- Ensure solution integrity/alignment with customer needs; benefit assumptions; and target architecture throughout Project / Programme life-cycle
- Ensure that risks/issues are managed and/or escalated with solutions/options for resolution including where these compromise benefit delivery
- Proven ability to deliver business solutions for programmes/project/s balancing time, cost and quality
- Frame and break down complex problems into key components, analyze large datasets to drive actionable insights.
- Support the creation of strategic KRs, and KPI scorecard reviews, and work with cross-functional leaders to prepare recommendations for course correction as needed
- Create and manage business/operational dashboards to monitor business line performance
- Communicate key insights to senior executives and cross-functional teams
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online