NetPro International Limited RC375889 was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and has since evolved to become a truly innovative, customer-focused and international technology solutions company for Higher education Hospitality and healthcare. With Corporate Head Office in Abuja, NetPro has established presence and strategic partnerships in Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Marketing Manager
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing Degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Qualified, Savvy Social Media Managers do not just happen.
- The Social Media Manager is the voice of your company and will be included in all matters which are customer-facing.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
The first responsibility of a Social Media Manager is to develop and implement a social media marketing plan. The plan will include the following components and will be reviewed no less than every 60 days. We are looking for an SMM who will will carry out the following:
- Brand Development
- Identify Target Customers
- Set Clear Objectives
- Solid Content Strategy
- Promotion Strategy
- Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI
Our top 8 KPI’s (key performance indicators) that we will use to determine ROI:
- Audience Growth
- Audience Profile
- Audience Engagement
- Content Reach
- Engagement by Content Type
- Response Rate and Quality
- Negative Feedback
- Measure results on a daily basis. Your results should tie back to your objectives and provide a clear understanding of the returns you’re getting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send thier Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th May, 2018.