Software Developer Intern Recruitment at NexTekk Technology Systems Limited
NexTekk Technology Systems Limited, an IT company that provides services such as Custom Software Development, Machine Learning and Data Analytics, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Training and Development, requires suitably qualified and experienced Personnel to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer Intern
As a developer in NexTekk:
- You will have the opportunity of working with other world-class developers and engineers to tackle challenging problems.
- You will always be challenged to keep abreast of current trend in technologies and methods.
- You will have the opportunity to grow in your area of interest within the company’s focus
- You will discover new ways in which fun is an integral part of how we work
- What we are looking for in a developer
- You will be working on projects from around the world.
- You will work independently as well as in a team to develop innovative, pragmatic and simple solutions with elegant and documentable implementations.
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming language, e.g. C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Basic understanding of relational database management systems, e.g. MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Experience with at least one major IDE. E.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new and challenging concepts.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Good to Have:
- Familiarity with MVC architectural design pattern for web application development.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development.
- Experience working with Service Oriented Architectures.
- Ability to work with source control systems.
- Object oriented design patterns.
Path to Employment
- Phone screening
- Coding screening
- One software project
- HR interview
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send copies of their Resumes and all supporting documents in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information contained on Resume should include but is not limited to:
- Contact information
- Programming languages that you are proficient in.
- Certifications if available
- Other Relevant Information
- No age restriction.
- Academic degree(s) information
- NYSC information
- Previous or present software projects