Mario Consulting Limited – Our Client is a leader in Banking Automation. Due to expansion requires the services of articulate, experienced self-motivated individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Qualification and Requirements
- Ability to work C# and PHP programming languages is a must.
- Good knowledge of Angular 2Plus is an advantage.
- Good programming standard convention habits.
- Creative and analytic problem solving skills.
- Ability to be a team player and work alongside other developer in your team.
- ASP NET MVC is a must.
- Skillful in SQL.
- Understanding of database design and modelling is an advantage.
- Understanding the web services setup (production) and consumption using nREST with JSON is a good addition.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and maintenance of software development tools and practice.
- Understanding of well written requirements and implementing same software codes integrated appropriately functional in applications.
- Maintenance and of existing web and mobile applications to meet existing company needs.
- Presentation /explanation of work done to other members of software team or Business/Management team.
- Support and collaborate with other team members from own and other department to achieve company’s goal.
- Work with and support end users to easily utilize and drive maximum satisfaction from company’s products
Generous and in line with industry standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to “Head Corporate Resourcing” via: email@example.com
Application Deadline 14th May, 2018.