Fadac Resources – Our client is an FMCG conglomerate company. They are major distributors of electronic products and have showrooms scattered all over Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are in need of a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Store Officer
- Supervise the offloading and stacking of the commodities,
- Control by such methods as physical counts, random check for both quantities and qualities according to purchase specification, rejection of any damaged product or not meet purchase condition etc.;
- Assist Warehouse Officer on periodic physical inventory checks;
- Ensure good condition showroom and store practices and maintaining cleanliness of storage and free from pest.;
- Daily update records on stock cards, stock position report, monthly stock position report and/or computerize inventory lists etc.
- Maintain accurate records for all movements of stock, in and out of the showroom/store, including required documentation such as Goods Received Notes (GRNs) and Goods Delivered Notes (GDNs)
- Report on and in consultation with showroom manager, take appropriate action for the damaged product;
- Deliver goods on request against official and approval documentation;
- Perform other related duties as required by the line manager.
- Prepare tally sheet of received and dispatched cargo;
- Post daily dispatches of food commodities in daily stock movement tracking report system.
- Maintain accurate records of all stock held in the showroom and store in accordance with the guidelines in showroom manager Manual
- B.Sc/HND holder
- Good computer skills
- Person of integrity and diligence.
- Must be resident in Lekki or its environs.
- 2-3 years working experience in similar role
- Age: 28-35 years
- Female only
50, 000 – 60,000 monthly gross
Application Deadline 16th April, 2018.