TRG is a market-leading global professional services firm focused on delivering technical excellence. TRG adds value in a challenging and dynamic market by delivering the right IT solutions that work quietly and brilliantly in the background, freeing our customers up to focus on their core. We are a genuine consultant and partner who deeply understands the challenges of our customers’ business and is always ready to deliver exactly the right solution for them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SunSystems Consultant
- TRG International is one of the world’s longest-established Infor SunSystems partners, and I’m one of worlds longest-established SunSystems evangelists and I manage an army of passionate SunSystems consutlants. Most of their time is spent implementing SunSystems projects for our clients – including business analysis/mapping/design, software installation/configuration, data migration, user training, acceptance testing, a bit of project management, and support when they’re not off implementing in some exotic country.
- We have clients in over 80 countries worldwide so our consutlants (currently based in 10 differnt countries) get to clock up air miles and do a lot of travelling and pretty much get to live wherever they want. Some of them prefer to skip the digital nomad lifestyle and live and do projects in Vietnam only which is also cool.
- Like everyone at TRG, you get a good salary and bonuses, a friendly, positive work environment, health insurance, generous annual leave and plenty of in-house training (technical and soft skills). Want to come and work with us?
- Many are quite the product expert, some have been at it for ages so are even guru’s, and also help out our sales teams in the pre-sales stages with assessing customer requirements, developing the right solution, and putting together demos.
Here’s probably what you’ll need:
- Willingness to travel overseas (a lot) as required
- Can-do attitude
- 3+ year experience as an Application Implementation Consultant of SunSystems.
- Having a certificate as a SunSystems Application Consultant is a big advantage
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent spoken and written Vietnamese if you are to implement in Vietnam
- Excellent spoken and written Chinese if you are to implement in China
- Excellent spoken and written Thai if you are to implement in Thailand
- Bachelor’s degree or above in IT, Business Information System, Management Information System or related majors with a general understanding of Business and Accounting
- Ability to analyse and diagnose problems, and formulate solutions
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Time & task management skills