Open Journals Nigeria Magazine (OJN Mag) is an open access publication powered by Open Journals Concept. Open Journals Concept is the official publisher of Open Journals Nigeria an academic research publishing platform with the sole aim of providing free of all charges publication of academic and research works by Nigerian authors, under the Open Access Journal model.
The OJN Magazine is a monthly publication of sound, high quality research and review articles pre-published in other Journals under the Open Access Model by African and more specifically, Nigerian Researchers. The goal is to ensure that outstanding articles gets the much needed publicity and acknowledgment by peers.
The OJN Magazine does not only focus on recent outstanding published articles, but outstanding articles of all-time. The selection criterion for inclusion in OJN Magazine is based on the level of relevance and significance of a research to solving real life problems. The value and application of a research to the African context is paramount for inclusion in OJN Magazine. Though OJN Mag focuses on Science publications majorly, it also publishes Arts and Social Science outstanding articles.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Freelancer Writer
About OJN Freelance Writers Recruitment Program
- The OJN Editor is responsible for the publication of sound, high quality research and review articles pre-published in other Journals under the Open Access Model in OJN Magazine (OJNMag).
- OJN Magazine is in search of Freelancers skilled in Sciences, Social Sciences and Arts to form a new department in its editorial team.
- First degree with minimum grade point of 2:2
- Be willing to learn new and innovative styles in writing and publication
- Must be graduate of a Sciences, Social Sciences or Arts
- Most be a Creative Freelance Writer with good writing skill and strong desire to write
- Most be computer literate, most be familiar with MSWord and Advanced Internet Search
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV including your work portfolio in a mail to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st July, 2018.
- This Program is opened to both new and professional freelance writers.
- Qualified Applicants will be contacted for interview.