Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- The position is based in Maiduguri, Borno State and report to the Warehouse Manager. He/she will be responsible for store management, monitoring of stock utilization and managing storage facilities.
- A minimum of National Diploma with at least 1 year professional experience in stock management.
- Experience in archive management.
- Previous experience in an NGO preferably.
- Sound knowledge of general storage procedures including knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Strong organisational and communication skills in both written and oral English including ability to speak Hausa or Kanuri language.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensures full management of the base store.
- Report any problems with quality, quantity or documentation immediately.
- Participates in monitoring of stock utilization
- Ensures monthly physical inventory of all items in stock and anytime upon request or convenience.
- Manages the storage conditions
- Manages shipment and cargo
Application Deadline 17th April, 2018.