Zenith Engineering Nigeria Limited is a leading 100% indigenous Nigerian company established in 1997 to provide a broad spectrum of services and expertise to the Energy and Oil & Gas (onshore and offshore) sectors.
Zenith Engineering Nigeria Limited is a Company that delivers engineering, procurement, design, construction, maintenance (EPCM),Installation and project management to governments and clients in diverse industries in Nigeria.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Secretary
- Thorough knowledge of standard office practices, procedures and equipment
- General knowledge of business English; oral and written communication, spelling and arithmetic
- The ability to accept and understand instructions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates;
- Ability to work under pressure and conflicting demands and prioritize tasks and workload
- Ability to book meeting room and conference facilities
- Ability to schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes
- Ability to organize and perform work independently
- Ability to prepare and maintain computerized records and systems
- Ability to meet the public effectively.
- Strong organizational skills, presentation skills and attention to detail
- Basic skills and abilities
- Knowledge of computers and database/word processing software, word processing package such as:
- Microsoft Word; audio and copy type; write letters; deal with telephone and email enquiries
- Microsoft Excel worksheet
- Microsoft PowerPoint produce documents and Presentations
- Microsoft Access to manage data and
- Corel Draw
- Excellent keyboard skills.
- Good proofreading skills.
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Perform both business and technical duties
- Maintain diaries and perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, conferences, teleconferences, travel, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files and providing information to callers.
- Optimize workflow procedures in the office by supporting colleagues and executives with planning and distributing information
- Interact with people, processes and equipment to generate usable information from raw data; thus this processes includes:
- Data conversion
- Data cleanup
- Analysis and
- Perform housekeeping duties, i.e. preparing, tiling, typing, copying and collating reports
- Maintain online records,
- Maintain data security.
- Perform related work as required.
Education And Experience
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Computer Science or any other related field. Master degree in related field will be added advantage.
- A comparable amount of training and experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications.
Deadline: 31st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org