Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a reputable Conglomerate with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
- Our client, a Conglomerate with offices in Lagos, Abuja Port Harcourt is looking to engage a full time, IT Administrator who will be responsible for maintaining the group of companies IT network, servers and security systems and reporting to the Group IT Director on all IT related matters. Note, this is a managerial role.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 7 – 10 years experience preferably in the Telecommunication sector is key for this role.
- Relevant IT Certifications are required
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong Managerial and Organisational skills
- Good time management
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems.
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardwares and softwares
- Investigating and diagnosing network problems.
- Assisting co-workers with everyday IT needs.
- Setting up new users and management of security, passwords and backup.
- Monitoring of the Internet and email usage of company employees.
- Providing Management with valuable IT advisory services
- Collection of IT usage statistics and reporting
- Providing recommendations when it to improving the company’s IT systems.
- Configuration and installation of IT solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th May, 2018.