Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, a major player in the upstream Oil and Gas sector wants to expand its business operation by engaging a track performing candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Oil & Gas – Upstream)
- The candidate will be responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives, registering the organization with IOCs, NOCs and OEMs, vendor selection and management. It also involves ensuring customer’s satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Assist in preparing the budget and revenue target for the department.
- Actively participate in bidding and effectively process submission of proposals covering the commercial, financial and tax aspect of the bid. Conduct a comprehensive follow-up until they are executed.
- Prioritize and communicate day-to-day project activities to the Head, Upstream. (daily activity report)
- Monitoring of Nipex portal for business opportunities and ITT. Introducing at least one business and ITT per month
- Keeping of all client details, RFQ received and purchase order. Design and easily retrievable and accessible filing system, with regular updates.
- Making cold calls and booking at least one (1) meeting per month with prospective clients. Keep records and report of cold calls.
- Following up with Napims, bids and RFQs in order to ensure success and to secure transaction for the organization.
- Effectively implement the department budget in order to drive sales and marketing initiatives to achieve set target
- Identifies key resources required to implement strategy and achieve sales tar Identify, introduce and manage new client relationships
- Work with the procurement and logistics team in coordinating prompt service delivery.
- Research and identify business opportunities monthly with recommendations to the organization and ensure follow up to the execution stage.
- Sell company brand by recommending value added solutions and develop a winning strategy i.e partnerships, subcontracts etc.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the organizations core competences and operational capabilities to provide solutions for customers resulting in profitable growth.
- General follow up on all pending activities with deadlines.
- Source partnership deals with OEMs and accredited distributors that can provide the required service for the upstream division of the company. Register with one (1) quarterly (or as required)
- Contribute in the design, development, and implementation of procurement, purchasing, logistics and distribution directives and achieve the most cost effective process for the company.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Upstream Oil & Gas
- 1st Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
Deadline: 25th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed copy of their Resume and Photograph to: email@example.com