Cleaner and Security Officer Jobs at Imisi Partners
Imisi Partners is an Africa focused business development company (BDC) with offices in Istanbul and Lagos. Our firm is essentially a hybrid between a traditional investment company and an operating company.
We make investments in private, or in some cases public companies, typically with lower trading volumes, with an investment objective of providing for the possibility of capital appreciation and current income. We hope our stakes in the businesses will increase in value as the business grows. We also loan money to small enterprises and offer consulting for a fee. Our firm is essentially a hybrid between a traditional investment company and an operating company. We represent a transparent portfolio of loans, similar in some sense to private equity or venture capital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaner
- Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
- Should be able to perform in a manner displaying excellent attitude, enthusiasm and guest service
- Ability to lift items that weigh 25 – 35 lbs.
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Must have ability to prioritize and organize work
- Ability to work well with others
- Capable of lifting, bending, stooping, pushing & pulling heavy loads
- Flexible schedule required, including a willingness to work AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
Job Title: Security Officer
Security Officer Job Duties
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Security Officer Skills and Qualifications
- Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills
- Qualifications: Minimum of SSCE.
- Former experience in similar position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org