Communications and Marketing Manager Job in a Financial Sector
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a key player in the Financial sector, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications and Marketing Manager
Job Reference: 1446
Location: South-West, Nigeria.
Industry: Financial services
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Plan strategically, coordinate and manage all marketing and communications related activities for the Institution.
- Promote and sustain customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention through market research and surveys while Ensuring positive market feedback and brand perception.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Public Relations other relevant professional qualifications.
- Minimum of 7 years in professional B2B or B2C marketing and marketing communications experience with at least 3years in management position.
- Previous experience and good industry knowledge in financial services, FMCG or telecoms sector.
- Experience in advertising agencies, media planning, digital and social media agencies is a plus.
- Possess excellent Customer service skills, orientation and background to formulate strategies, set goals and develop action plan towards achieving customer service objectives.
- Strong skills in marketing communications, public relations, and social media.
- Ability to multitask within a high pressured and challenging environment.
- Possess excellent critical thinking and analytical abilities to solve problems and provide solutions.
- Define the marketing mix per segment and provide data and insight to support business development strategy.
- Develop annual marketing plan.
- Propose and monitor the validated marketing budget.
- Define and manage the customer journey across each product segment and propose adjustment based on the customer experience.
- Develop and refine marketing goals, pricing strategies, promotional activities and brand together with staff and clients.
- Build unique selling propositions for the products and provide support to boost sales of each of the product in the market.
- Deliver a customer experience that evokes a sense of ownership, acceptance and belonging for the target market.
- Prepare report and continuous indicators for measuring customer service delivery to executive council, branches and follow-up on the action plans.
- Monitor client retention rates and organize regular customer engagements.
- Design, implement and monitoring of customer reward and loyalty schemes to sustain customer base and encourage referrals.
- Ensure high quality customer service standard for the network.
- Build and sustain a reputable image for the brand within identified markets to gain favourable market share and gain customer trust & loyalty for the brand.
- Maintain a visible brand identity by ensuring uniformity for internal and external branches based on the Group brand manual.
- Ensure that the brand is visible, positive and compliant on all material/support.
- Advertising and commercial communications:
- Develop messages and speeches which talk to each segment for each product and services.
- Create communication materials and manage media plans.
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of each media campaign.
Research and Studies:
- Provide relevant industry related information that may guide the development and introduction of tailored and innovative products for target markets.
- Market count, background research and zoning for network expansions.
- Measure brand acceptance and collect feedback on brand perception and acceptance.
- Monitor competition and stay up-to-date with trends to strategically position ourselves favorably within existing and new markets.
- Direct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities in the industry.
Events and Sponsorship:
- Organize and participate in social events that support each product/brand objective and will create an avenue for target market to connect emotionally with the institution’s brand.
- Organize & partner events that support institution’s objectives for clients, products, services/brand all through the year.
- Organize internal events to sustain customer loyalty and brand love.
- Develop and participate in corporate social initiatives to provide support and development for host communities within the environment.
- Ensure all Staff are up-to-date on internal activities, events, awards or social initiatives.
- Maintain Staff interaction and contribution through publication of news and motivational pieces on the intranet.
- Direct the creation of internal communications, press releases and speeches compliant with brand standards for all internal and external communication by stakeholders.
- Ensure all stakeholders are provided up-to-date information on product, services and industry related updates.
- Ensure website has up-to-date information on brand, product and services.
- Optimize search engines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online