PropertyPro.ng formerly ToLet.com.ng is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
- The ideal person is expected to drive one of the expatriates of the firm at Lekki/Ajah axis.
- Driver’s License, and good driving record.
- Maintain good physical condition that will enable Driver to stoop, bend, twist, and perform other motions, requiring strength and endurance when performing manual labour indoors or outdoors.
- Applicant who reside within Ikeja and Ojodu will be of high consideration.
- Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation.
- Read, write, understand, and communicate clearly in English.
- Exhibit leadership skills (primarily when assigned as Team Leader for on-call duties).
- Maintain high level of personal integrity and reliability.
- Drive the employer to all location within Lagos and (local travel when the need arises).
- Be willing and able to perform tasks without direct supervision that may require physical labour.
- Dress in a fashion that enables the employee to complete the daily tasks, while maintaining a professional and appropriate appearance.
- Ensure that the vehicles are serviced in time by conducting periodic checks on the service tags
- Ensure that the vehicles are refuelled as and when required.
- Ensure that all the vehicles are clean; Operate vehicles and equipment safely and responsibly, as assigned.
- Respect and maintain the relationship of trust required to obtain a high level of security access to offices, homes, and properties of employer without supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st May, 2018.