DKT INTERNATIONAL is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT INTERNATIONAL is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world. DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Medical Sales Representatives based in LAGOS state. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion and distribution of our products.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and committed individuals to fill the following position:
Job Title: Key Account Executive
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Dkt Nigeria is set to recruit Key Accounts/Wholesale Executive. The position is based in IBADAN, but extensive travelling is required in and around the region. The position report to National Key Accounts/Wholesale Manager.
- The job purpose is the development and maintenance of strategic business partnerships at WHOLESALE and KEY ACCOUNTS level of our products distribution and employ strategies ensuring effective and efficient support of sales team through optimal availability of DKT products wherever and whenever they are in need in Nigeria.
- Supervision of the entire Key Accounts/Wholesale customers in the region.
- Responsible for the achievement of the Wholesale sales target in the region.
- Develop and maintain partnership at Wholesale and Key Accounts.
- Competitor analysis and market research
- Implement the Key Accounts Management strategy of Nigeria effectively positioning DKT’s products tailored to the needs of Key Accounts and Wholesale customers.
- Maintain and monitor inventory levels at Modern Wholesales outlets.
- Generate and meet demand at the Wholesale level.
- Ensure prompt payments are made by the customers as per company’s guidelines and credit limits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in pharmacy or Biological Sciences minimum.
- Possess 3-5 years demonstrable working experience in similar position in a pharmaceutical/OTC organization.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Job Title: Digital Media Executive
- We are set to recruit a Digital Media Executive. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion/ distribution of our products.
- We are looking for a smart, dynamic and committed individual with social media management, brand management, content development and digital marketing research abilities to fill this position
- The position reports to the Media & Communications Manager.
- Develop and implement the organization’s social media marketing objectives
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (growth of likes, visits, reach, engagement, leads, sales)
- Co-operate with the internal Creative Graphics Designer’s in designing visual content that reflect client and DKT brand
- Develop a solid content strategy for DKT Campaigns.
- Manage all social media channels, campaigns, and team members to sustain an engaging audience experience
- Research and analyse social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy.
- Carry out periodic comparative analysis of competition to develop new strategies.
- Generate content for social & mobile marketing platforms
- Organize the on-line promotion strategy for consumers and providers
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience
- Collaborate with other units in the organisation: Marketing, Sales, Training, Outreach, Program etc.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day to day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers
- Create, curate and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a ‘’social’’ way while cultivating leads and sales
- Conduct online advocacy and branding and open stream for cross-promotions
- As discussed, You will also lead and develop the following:
- DKT Nigeria website
- Fiesta website & Facebook page
- Blog for women
- Blog for youths
- Monthly newsletter
- You are to oversee the development, content and the smooth online running of all the above
- Compile the report for management showing results / achievements
- Become an advocate for the organization in social media spaces. Staying ahead of the curve
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant Degree or qualification
- 3-5 years experience in similar role
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility and multitasking (prioritization skills)
- Advanced presentation, analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Demonstrate market(ing) orientation.
- Excellent fluency in all major social media platforms is essential. Experience with blogging, Facebook and Twitter and Hootsuite (or comparable social media management tool) a HUGE plus.
- Ability to design and manage online marketing programs focusing on building awareness and customer acquisition.
- Maintain active accounts with Social Media Networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good customer relations and follow-up skills
- Ability to meet set deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (A well detailed CV which should include Biodata, Education & Work Experience) with subject tagged Job Title – Location For Example: Accounts Executive – Ibadan) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 11th June, 2018.