Teclab Management services limited- Our client is seeking to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate VOC data to superiors
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
- Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
- Prepare reporting as needed
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in service industry, cinema or hotel.
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for providing support to the company in making business decisions through various insightful financial data analytics, in order to accomplish the business strategy.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish and implement a comprehensive financial planning strategy that demonstrates the growth potential of all sales channels in the short, medium and long term
- Prepare consolidated financial data into accurate and relevant information which serves as a robust decision-making framework.
- Provides support to the business on continuous process improvements and financial compliance.
- Responsible for preparation of the Income statement and statement of financial position.
- Preparation of Company’s budget and cash flow forecast.
- Tracking records of cost and comparing actual cost with budget.
- Supervising the raising of funds for the company and the utilization of funds for investments and other purposes.
- Managing tax and other regulatory authorities.
- Attend to all Tax queries and liaise with the tax consultants and ensure all taxes are paid on a timely matter and are in compliance with local regulations
- Preparation of financial report for decision making.
- Overseeing general accounts queries, payment of bills and cheque payments.
- Excellent record keeping of financial transactions.
What we require:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting with ACCA or ICAN certification.
- Minimum of 10 years financial experience.
- Experience in a food chain industry
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and ability to derive innovative solutions.
- Self-motivator, disciplined, strong work ethic with high integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 1st June, 2018.