A technological company that provides virtual medical assistance amongst many other I.T related services is in need of qualified and experienced people for the Customer Service/Call centre roles.
Job Title: Call Centre Supervisor
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to speak different Nigerian languages including English fluently
- The required candidate must have served a minimum of two years in similar roles and should have a university degree or a HND qualification from recognised institutions.
Job Title: Call Centre Executives
- The required candidates for this role must have a degree from a recognised university or a HND from a recognised Polytechnic. Their daily duties would include;
- The assigned duties of chosen candidates would include interaction via devices with customers by providing answers to required information regarding the use of our platform and also and suggesting information about other products.
- He/she will also ensure to maintain excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should kindly send their resume’s to email@example.com
Application Deadline 7th May, 2018
Only candidates deemed qualified will be contacted for interview.