Lorache Group – Our client, a conglomerate ISP, is recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- 3 years’ experience in customer retention
- Proven track record of success in previous role(s) with references
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Understanding of basic CRM software favorable
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- We need of a Customer Service, a candidate with good communication skill, ability to relate with customers fluently, identify customers’ problem and provides solution.
- Manages all customer retention activities.
- Retain customers utilizing product and service knowledge to provide customers with correct solutions
- Responsible for Customers End to End life cycle in the network.
- Responsible for Customer Retentions at Touch points.
- Responsible for leading a team of retention members
- Attempts to solve problem in order to retain customers
Deadline: 18th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the mail