Data & Scientific Inc. was established in 1989 in Ontario, Canada, as an independent software vendor. With over thirty employees and offices strategically located in North America and International markets, the company provides business-to-business solutions to clients worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Representative/Professional
Employment Type: Contract
- The Telesales and Outside Sales Representatives are responsible for growing and servicing our client base on the e-Commerce and cloud services platform and will increase revenue primarily through new business development.
- This is an inside, entry level position that is responsible for making both new business and account outbound sales calls for the numerous opportunities for small to medium size businesses ready to transition from brick and mortar to complete secure online operations or in some cases would wish to combine the brick and mortar with secure e-commerce.
- Successful applicants will amongst other related assignments work calling prospective clients for special projects as well as numerous digital offerings.
Primary Key Job Accountabilities
- Prospecting, selling, follow up order entry, liaising with the n-house graphics designers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Making a minimum of 75-100 calls per day
- Prospect and develop accounts by researching local business readiness to transition to online operations by utilizing social media, digital products and other sources. Some outside sales activities.
- We will provide related in-house product and services training where necessary to success candidates.
- An ideally located workplace with built-in schedule flexibility
- Industry competitive salary plus commission.
- As you grow with us, and your knowledge of our suite of data security and Identity management products grows your net compensation in the following years is guaranteed to easily surpass that amount
- Company health benefits and employee discount plans,
- Sales performance incentives over and above commissions
- Three weeks annual vacation – Four weeks for the senior sales personnel.
- Full-time, Commission.
Minimum Competencies arid Skill Set Expected
- Degree or diploma in Business, Marketing or in related field preferred
- An energetic individual with a relentless drive and perseverance
- Minimum one year of experience in both sales and customer service
- Experience with implementing sales and marketing practices across a broad spectrum of platforms
- Very strong customer focus with excellent sales presentation skills
- Self-starter with the determination to be successful and possess the ability to work with and exceed targets
- Effective communication, both written and verbal and a competent listener
- Ability to make quality decisions in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Creative thinker that is comfortable with learning on the fly
Deadline: 15th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online