Quantum Link Services Limited, a Port Harcourt based indigenous company and one of the few pace setters in 21st century construction industry in Nigeriawith specialty in Design and Construction Engineering, Property Development and Project Management, invites suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Equipment Senior Manager
- The equipment manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and directing the operations of all equipment for effective maintenance and repair programs, equipment safety programs and equipment use on company job sites.
- The position acts as a technical advisor on all equipment issues and assists the management team with equipment budgets and potential equipment purchases.
- A Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related courses.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Decision Making.
- Learning Orientation.
- Project Management.
- Results Driven.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides branch management with a weekly budget analysis of rentals and repairs.
- Prepares a monthly budget report for branch management outlining fixed and controllable equipment costs as a percentage of sales revenue.
- Prepares a month-end accruals report for the branch controller.
- Reconciles vendor accounts at the end of the month.
- Inspects equipment on a regular basis to comply with company safety policies.
- Coordinates training sessions for new equipment with the operators as needed.
- Monitors and tracks equipment on a daily basis by job site, type and use.
- Maintains a dispatch board or log sheet.
- Prepares purchase orders for rental equipment; tracks each piece of rented equipment by job site and job number.
- Coordinates repairs and maintenance with mechanics; generates purchase orders for repairs or required maintenance.
- Purchases small tools and any supplies needed for the equipment or work crews.
- Issues purchase orders in accordance with company policy and the accounting system.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th May, 2018.