HRLeverage – Our client, in real estate management, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Surveyor
- The Estate surveyor would facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Carry out inspections and prepare schedule of dilapidation.
- Rent and service charge collection and other statutory fees payments.
- Legal and tax advisory services on company’s properties.
- Carry out a schedule of property condition on client’s property.
- Customer service and marketing preparation and for new and existing projects.
- Repair and maintenance of properties.
- Leading and sales of properties under company management.
Qualification and Experience
- Great educational background/ B.Sc/HND in Estate Management
- Membership of Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of property stakes on the Island is essential
- Applicable experience or successful track record with 3 to 5 years’ experience.
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Skills and Competency Applicable:
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Achieving Personal Work Goals
- Creating and Innovating
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
Very Well Negotiable depending on the experience
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: my360Career1@gmail.com
Note: Residents of APAPA, ORILE, MILE 2 or anywhere within this axis will be highly considered