A leading player in the Insurance Industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director
Ref No: ED0518
- The role of the Executive Director is an Executive Management role reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)/Board of Directors, and is responsible for the successful leadership and management of the organization according to the strategic direction set by the Board of Directors.
- 15+ years Insurance experience with the last 5 years in an Executive Management role
- Bachelor’s Degree/M.Sc/MBA in relevant areas plus a professional certification in Insurance.
- Sales and Marketing
- Operational planning and management
- Program planning and management
- Human resources planning and management
- Financial planning and management
- Risk management
- Community relations/advocacy.
- Participate with the Board of Directors in developing a vision and strategic plan to guide the organization
- Identify, assess, and inform the Board of Directors of internal and external issues that affect the organization
- Act as a professional advisor to the Board of Director on all aspects of the organization’s activities
- Develop an operational plan which incorporates goals and objectives that work towards the strategic direction of the organization
- Ensure that the operation of the organization meets the expectations of its clients, Board and Shareholders
- Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the organization
- Draft policies for the approval of the Board and prepare procedures to implement the organizational policies; review existing policies on an annual basis and recommend changes to the Board as appropriate
- Monitor the day-to-day delivery of the programs and services of the organization to maintain or improve quality
- Oversee the planning, implementation, execution and evaluation of special projects
- Establish a positive, healthy and safe work environment in accordance with all appropriate legislation and regulations
- Recruit, interview and select staff that have the right technical and personal abilities to help further the organization’s mission
- Work with staff and the Board (Finance Committee) to prepare a comprehensive budget
- Work with the Board to secure adequate funding for the operation of the organization
- Communicate with stakeholders to keep them informed of the work of the organization
- Identify and evaluate the risks to the organization’s people (clients, staff, management), property, finances, goodwill, and image and implement measures to control risks
- If you can see yourself in this role, our Client will like to meet with you
Deadline: 30th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: email@example.com With the subject title “ED0518”.