Resdepm International Limited is an indigenous Oil and Gas services company with locations in Rivers, Lagos and Akwa Ibom states. Our company was born out of an entrepreneurial and creative business spirit. As such, at Resdepm, there is an opportunity to learn and grow.
At Resdepm, our employees are fundamental to the success of our organization. To work with us, you must be self-motivated and able to use your initiative – this is how we bring out the full potential of our employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Accountant
Career Level: Experienced
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in an accountant position/accounts payables/audit in a structured and successful organization.
- Must be God-fearing
- Honesty, integrity and frugality is of utmost importance
- Experience in developing business plans and feasibility studies report will be an added advantage.
- ICAN, ACCA, MSc. In Accounting or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Experience with project costing may be required
- Self-motivation and entrepreneurial mindset is required
- Strong understanding of accounting standards and in particular IFRS
- Ability to use any of these accounting packages SAGE, QuickBooks and SAP.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Directly responsible for the company’s accounts function.
- Provide assistance in supervising the company’s administrative, human resources and corporate services functions.
- Ensure rendition of monthly and annual returns on PAYE, WHT, etc to relevant authorities.
- Support in reconciliation and payment of all taxes and provide advice on tax planning for company’s business activities
- Detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting)
- Management of company’s invoicing, balance confirmation and settlement. Also manage company’s invoicing and payment using client’s eProcurement system (especially Ariba).
- Prepare financial statements/cash flow, including monthly/quarterly/annual management accounts to guide the management in decision making.
- Identify errors and provide strategic recommendations for efficient business operations.
- Coordinate internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Advice the company on cost management.
- Preparation of annual budgets and coordinate monthly/quarterly budget reviews.
- Generate annual revenue/project forecasts and coordinate weekly, monthly and quarterly appraisals to drive revenue generation.
- General management of creditors and debtors accounts on weekly basis.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Experienced Accountant” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2018.